Within our team of specialists, we regularly have room for PART 66 B1.1 engineers experienced with the F-16. Within this challenging job, you run projects at top companies in the Netherlands. In short you are responsible for: the management of airplane maintenance and the processing of administration systems.
Would you like to contact us directly?
As a B1.1 Technician you are involved in base maintenance of various fighter aircraft and their readiness. After the (test) flights, you will carry out maintenance and immediately return the aircraft to its ready position. In addition, you will work together with your B2 colleagues, who are responsible for electrical maintenance, for the total (base/phase) maintenance.
Furthermore, you are responsible for the following:
- Improving various processes;
- Compliance with applicable laws and regulations;
- Checking the work carried out by colleagues.
- Completed SVE/MBO level 4 Aeronautical Engineering or similar;
- EASA Part-66;
- Completed typing course for e.g. Typhoon;
- Several years of work experience.
- Salary and related employment conditions in line with the market;
- The possibility to make choices within your salary margin, for example in the area of number of days off;
- Development opportunities;
- A team of driven colleagues at Stratt+ who support you in your development with a personal approach;
- We will discuss your wishes with you and further fill in your terms of employment package.
Stratt+ is an organization that has been active for approximately 45 years, in various segments in several technical branches, such as wet and dry infrastructure, manufacturing industry, (renewable) energy and (the technical branch of) the government on a national, provincial, and regional level. We provide capacity at an upper and mid-level. Quality and customization are of great importance to us.
We think in terms of concrete customer solutions. Our employees’ expertise and commitment are, amongst others, what we offer our customers. We often do this on a project basis: for both short-term processes (such as ‘shut-downs’) as long-term processes (such as ‘maintenance’) and even for permanent jobs. Our employees blend in seamlessly into the customer’s organization. That is our strength, that is our +.
Please contact me.