In this position you perform mechanical maintenance on various (combat) aircrafts. You have several years of experience working on aircrafts, including the F-16. In addition, you are stress resistant and willing to work in shifts.
You perform base maintenance on (combat) aircrafts. This includes maintaining the sheet metal, but also working on specific parts of the aircraft, such as the landing gear. After (test) flights, you perform maintenance to ensure that the aircrafts are quickly ready for the next use. Furthermore, you are responsible for:
- Improving current processes where possible;
- Complying with the applicable laws and regulations;
- Working with B2 Engineers;
- Quality control of the work performed.
- Mbo level 4 (post-secondary vocational college) degree in Aeronautical Engineering or a comparable degree;
- EASA Part-66/147 modules;
- Several years of relevant work experience;
- Completed type course, for example for the Eurofighter Typhoon.
What we offer
- Salary and associated employment conditions in line with the market;
- The option to discuss the possibilities within your benefits package, for example concerning your number of days off;
- Various opportunities to develop yourself;
- A team of committed colleagues at Stratt+ that supports you in your development with a personal approach;
- Together we will discuss your wishes and further fill in your benefits package.
Will you join our team?
Do you want to work with us? We look forward to hearing from you!