As a B1.3 Engineer you are responsible for all maintenance (phase and base) on the mechanical side of various types of helicopters. You can work on the Apache, Chinook or Cougar. You will also be continuously working on the preparation of these helicopters.
Would you like to contact us directly?
In addition to carrying out daily maintenance and phase inspections, you are also competent in identifying improvements in the current processes and you also maintain all the equipment that is used.
Furthermore, you are responsible for the following:
- Quality and intake inspections;
- Suggesting improvements;
- Checking the work delivered by your colleagues.
- SVE/MBO level 4 in the field of Aeronautical Engineering or similar;
- AML with type certificates for e.g. the Super Puma;
- Fuel Tank Safety.
- Salary and corresponding employment conditions in line with the market;
- The possibility to make choices within your salary range, for example in the number of days off;
- Development opportunities;
- A team of driven colleagues at Stratt+ who support you in your development with a personal approach;
- We discuss your wishes with you and further fill in your terms of employment package.
Stratt+ is an organization that has been active for approximately 45 years, in various segments in several technical branches, such as wet and dry infrastructure, manufacturing industry, (renewable) energy and (the technical branch of) the government on a national, provincial, and regional level. We provide capacity at an upper and mid-level. Quality and customization are of great importance to us.
We think in terms of concrete customer solutions. Our employees’ expertise and commitment are, amongst others, what we offer our customers. We often do this on a project basis: for both short-term processes (such as ‘shut-downs’) as long-term processes (such as ‘maintenance’) and even for permanent jobs. Our employees blend in seamlessly into the customer’s organization. That is our strength, that is our +.
Please contact me.