In the role of B2 Engineer you are involved with the electrical maintenance for both (fighter) aircrafts and/or helicopters. Think of maintaining and checking communication systems and radar systems.
Would you like to contact us directly?
As a B2 Engineer you are responsible for the ins and outs of the work on location. You check the work delivered by your colleagues and sign this off in the logbook. In addition, you are the first point of contact for new employees or trainees.
Furthermore, you are responsible for the following:
- Maintenance of electrotechnical systems;
- Inspecting and modifying various systems;
- Quality control of the delivered work;
- Signing off work;
- Performing test procedures.
- SVE/MBO level 4 in the field of Aeronautical Engineering or similar;
- EASA part-147;
- B2 licence;
- AML with connecting types such as Super Puma or Typhoon.
- Salary and corresponding employment conditions in line with the market;
- The possibility to make choices within your salary range, for example in the area of number of days off;
- Development opportunities;
- A team of driven colleagues at Stratt+ who support you in your development with a personal approach;
- We discuss your wishes with you and further fill in your terms of employment package.
Stratt+ is an organization that has been active for approximately 45 years, in various segments in several technical branches, such as wet and dry infrastructure, manufacturing industry, (renewable) energy and (the technical branch of) the government on a national, provincial, and regional level. We provide capacity at an upper and mid-level. Quality and customization are of great importance to us.
We think in terms of concrete customer solutions. Our employees’ expertise and commitment are, amongst others, what we offer our customers. We often do this on a project basis: for both short-term processes (such as ‘shut-downs’) as long-term processes (such as ‘maintenance’) and even for permanent jobs. Our employees blend in seamlessly into the customer’s organization. That is our strength, that is our +.
Please contact me.