In this position you perform mechanical and electrical maintenance on both (combat) aircrafts and helicopters. You deliver high-quality work and thus ensure the safe and reliable operation of these aircrafts.
Would you like to contact us directly?
You maintain and check the sheet metal, but also, for example, communication and radar systems. In addition, you check the work performed by your colleagues and sign this off in the logbook. You are also the first point of contact for new employees and interns. Furthermore, you are responsible for:
- Maintaining electrical systems;
- Inspecting and modifying various (electrical) systems;
- Quality control of the work performed;
- Carrying out test procedures.
- Mbo level 4 (post-secondary vocational college) degree in Aeronautical Engineering or a comparable degree;
- EASA Part-66/147 modules;
- B2 licence;
- AML with a certificate for different types of helicopters, such as the Super Puma or Eurofighter Typhoon.
What we offer
- Salary and associated employment conditions in line with the market;
- The option to discuss the possibilities within your benefits package, for example concerning your number of days off;
- Various opportunities to develop yourself;
- A team of committed colleagues at Stratt+ that supports you in your development with a personal approach;
- Together we will discuss your wishes and further fill in your benefits package.
Will you join our team?
Are you interested in this position? We look forward to hearing from you!