You perform electrical work on new constructions or work on the renovation or conversion of existing ones. You have experience with both low and high voltage work in accordance with NEN-3140 and NEN-3840 standards.
Would you like to contact us directly?
You perform various drawing activities in the field of electrical engineering. These activities are intended for installations, cabling or even a complete plant or for a PLC or DCS. You also support the sales department by making quotation drawings and preparing detailed drawings. Furthermore, you are responsible for:
- Implementing changes in designs;
- Performing calculations;
- Comparing work performed with drawings made;
- Aiding the client during the final acceptance phase;
- Drawing up specifications and requirements.
- Hbo degree (university for applied sciences) in Electrical Engineering;
- Several years of experience as a draftsman or engineer;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and/or EPLAN;
- VOL-VCA (Safety for Operational Supervisors) certificate or the willingness to obtain this;
What we offer
- Salary and associated employment conditions in line with the market;
- The option to discuss the possibilities within your benefits package, for example concerning your number of days off;
- Various opportunities to develop yourself;
- A team of committed colleagues at Stratt+ that supports you in your development with a personal approach;
- Together we will discuss your wishes and further fill in your benefits package.
Will you join our team?
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Contact us now!