Delivering quality is second nature to you, whether it concerns a maintenance shutdown or a new construction or modification project. You are a true all-rounder and therefore know what is needed in every (technical) situation.
You are primarily responsible for all E&I-related activities during various projects. In addition, you lead a multidisciplinary team of technicians (up to 12 FTE). At the start of the day, you make sure that everyone is familiar with the current objectives. You then check the quality of the work performed. Furthermore, you are responsible for:
- Maintaining contacts with internal and external parties (you maintain daily contact with, for example, the (main) contractor);
- Toolbox meetings;
- Monitoring the overall quality of the work performed;
- Material management;
- Professional and intellectual capacities at mbo level (post-secondary vocational college);
- Relevant work experience;
- NEN-3140 and NEN-1010 certificate (‘VOP’ or ‘VP’ is a plus);
- VOL-VCA (Safety for Operational Supervisors) certificate or the willingness to obtain this;
- Accuracy, flexibility and responsibility.
What we offer
- Salary and associated employment conditions in line with the market;
- The option to discuss the possibilities within your benefits package, for example concerning your number of days off;
- Various opportunities to develop yourself;
- A team of committed colleagues at Stratt+ that supports you in your development with a personal approach;
- Together we will discuss your wishes and further fill in your benefits package.
Will you join our team?
Are you interested in this position? We look forward to hearing from you!