Delivering quality, by means of keeping the day-to-day work on the right track, is a natural for you. Because you are a real all-rounder, it makes no difference to you whether this is during a maintenance stop or a new construction or modification project.
Would you like to contact us directly?
During projects of various kinds, you will make sure that all E&I related activities run smoothly. To achieve this, you will start the day with a short meeting to prioritize the daily objectives with the team of technicians (up to 12 FTE) that you manage.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining contact with both internal and external parties (for example, you are in daily contact with the (main) contractor);
- Giving toolbox meetings;
- Monitoring the overall quality;
- Material management;
- SVE/MBO level of working and judging capacities;
- Relevant work experience;
- NEN-3140 and NEN-1010 certificate (it is an advantage if you are a ‘VOP’ or ‘VP’);
- VCA-VOL certificate;
- Accuracy, flexibility and responsibility;
- Good communication skills and persuasiveness in Dutch and English.
- Salary and corresponding employment conditions in line with the market;
- The possibility to make choices within your salary range, for example in the number of days off;
- Development opportunities;
- A team of driven colleagues at Stratt+ who support you in your development with a personal approach;
- We discuss your wishes with you and further fill in your terms of employment package.
Stratt+ is an organization that has been active for approximately 45 years, in various segments in several technical branches, such as wet and dry infrastructure, manufacturing industry, (renewable) energy and (the technical branch of) the government on a national, provincial, and regional level. We provide capacity at an upper and mid-level. Quality and customization are of great importance to us.
We think in terms of concrete customer solutions. Our employees’ expertise and commitment are, amongst others, what we offer our customers. We often do this on a project basis: for both short-term processes (such as ‘shut-downs’) as long-term processes (such as ‘maintenance’) and even for permanent jobs. Our employees blend in seamlessly into the customer’s organization. That is our strength, that is our +.
Please contact me.