FOREMAN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
For a company in the industry we are looking for an experienced Foreman Mechanical Engineering. Your main task is to manage a variety of projects. You can think, among others, of maintenance stops.
Would you like to contact us directly?
You are the specialist in the field of Mechanical Engineering. You know, for example, how to ensure that all piping work (including accessories, such as valves) is carried out in accordance with the current project scope. To this end, you manage a team of approximately 12 FTEs, including pipe fitters and welders.
Furthermore, you are responsible for the following:
- Monitoring the overall (project) progress, as well as the preparation of reports;
- Maintaining contact with both internal and external parties;
- Material management;
- Toolbox meetings.
- SVE/MBO level of working and judging capacities;
- A minimum of five years’ relevant work experience;
- A valid VCA-VOL, flange and VVL certificate;
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Salary and corresponding employment conditions in line with the market;
- The possibility to make choices within your salary range, for example in the number of days off;
- Development opportunities;
- A team of driven colleagues at Stratt+ who support you in your development with a personal approach;
- We discuss your wishes with you and further fill in your terms of employment package.
Stratt+ is an organization that has been active for approximately 45 years, in various segments in several technical branches, such as wet and dry infrastructure, manufacturing industry, (renewable) energy and (the technical branch of) the government on a national, provincial, and regional level. We provide capacity at an upper and mid-level. Quality and customization are of great importance to us.
We think in terms of concrete customer solutions. Our employees’ expertise and commitment are, amongst others, what we offer our customers. We often do this on a project basis: for both short-term processes (such as ‘shut-downs’) as long-term processes (such as ‘maintenance’) and even for permanent jobs. Our employees blend in seamlessly into the customer’s organization. That is our strength, that is our +.
Please contact me.