FOREMAN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
Are you an experienced foreman willing to work for a reputable company in the industry? In this role you manage various projects, including maintenance shutdowns. You are the go-to person for everything concerning mechanical engineering.
Would you like to contact us directly?
You know how to ensure that all kinds of piping work – including work on subcomponents, such as valves – is carried out in accordance with the current project scope. You lead a team of approximately 12 FTE, including pipe fitters and welders, and you ensure that they do their job properly. Furthermore, you are responsible for:
- Monitoring the overall (project) progress, as well as preparing reports;
- Maintaining contact with both internal and external parties;
- Material management;
- Toolbox meetings.
- Professional and intellectual capacities at mbo level (post-secondary vocational college);
- At least five years of relevant work experience;
- VOL-VCA (Safety for Operational Supervisors) certificate or the willingness to obtain this;
- Valid Flange and VVL certificate;
- Good communication skills, both in Dutch and English.
What we offer
- Salary and associated employment conditions in line with the market;
- The option to discuss the possibilities within your benefits package, for example concerning your number of days off;
- Various opportunities to develop yourself;
- A team of committed colleagues at Stratt+ that supports you in your development with a personal approach;
- Together we will discuss your wishes and further fill in your benefits package.
Will you join our team?
Are you ready for a new challenge? Contact us now!