You are the industrially competent link that manages and coordinates a group of up to 12 electricians. You supervise the progress and quality of the work, because you want to deliver a strong piece of work.
Would you like to contact us directly?
You manage the electricians assigned to you. This includes giving work instructions and toolbox meetings. You’re also able to draw and read engine drawings. You monitor the progress and quality and know how to direct people effectively in this respect.
Furthermore, you are responsible for the following:
- Material management;
- Maintaining contact with clients and (sub)contractors;
- The safety of yourself and others;
- The correct use of personal protective equipment.
- SVE/MBO level of working and judging capacities;
- Relevant work experience;
- VCA-VOL certificate;
- NEN-3140 and NEN-1010 certificates (it is an advantage if you have a VOP or VP);
- Experience in various electrical engineering activities and platforms;
- Accuracy, flexibility and responsibility;
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Salary and corresponding employment conditions in line with the market;
- The possibility to make choices within your salary range, for example in the number of days off;
- Development opportunities;
- A team of driven colleagues at Stratt+ who support you in your development with a personal approach;
- We discuss your wishes with you and further fill in your terms of employment package.
Stratt+ is an organization that has been active for approximately 45 years, in various segments in several technical branches, such as wet and dry infrastructure, manufacturing industry, (renewable) energy and (the technical branch of) the government on a national, provincial, and regional level. We provide capacity at an upper and mid-level. Quality and customization are of great importance to us.
We think in terms of concrete customer solutions. Our employees’ expertise and commitment are, amongst others, what we offer our customers. We often do this on a project basis: for both short-term processes (such as ‘shut-downs’) as long-term processes (such as ‘maintenance’) and even for permanent jobs. Our employees blend in seamlessly into the customer’s organization. That is our strength, that is our +.
Please contact me.