In this position you manage a team of at least twelve electricians. You coordinate the electrical work and ensure that your team delivers high-quality work. You also guarantee the timely completion of projects.
Would you like to contact us directly?
Your main task is to manage the electricians assigned to you. This includes giving work instructions and toolbox meetings. You also read and make engine drawings. During the entire project you monitor the quality and progress of the work performed. You are excellent at motivating people and coaching them. Furthermore, you are responsible for:
- Material management;
- Maintaining contact with clients and (sub)contractors;
- The safety of yourself and others;
- The correct use of personal protective equipment.
- Professional and intellectual capacities at mbo level (post-secondary vocational college);
- Relevant work experience;
- VOL-VCA (Safety for Operational Supervisors) certificate or the willingness to obtain this;
- NEN-3140 and NEN-1010 certificates (‘VOP’ or ‘VP’ is a plus);
- Good communication skills, both in Dutch and English.
What we offer
- Salary and associated employment conditions in line with the market;
- The option to discuss the possibilities within your benefits package, for example concerning your number of days off;
- Various opportunities to develop yourself;
- A team of committed colleagues at Stratt+ that supports you in your development with a personal approach;
- Together we will discuss your wishes and further fill in your benefits package.
Will you join our team?
Do you want to work with us? We look forward to hearing from you!