LEAD ENGINEER E&I
You manage a team of engineers and designers during various projects including new constructions, renovations or upgrades of existing installations, both in low and high voltage areas and according to NEN-3140 or NEN-3840 standards.
Would you like to contact us directly?
In addition to your own engineering tasks, you are responsible for managing approximately five other engineers. You make drawings for cabling, installations or even entire plants, and possibly for a PLC or DCS. You also perform various calculations and check if the work performed matches the corresponding drawings. Furthermore, you are responsible for:
- Passing on possible improvements to your manager;
- Implementing changes in designs;
- Designing detailed and conceptual drawings;
- Defining specifications and requirements;
- Aiding the client during the final acceptance phase.
- Hbo degree (university for applied sciences) in Electrical Engineering;
- Several years of experience as a draftsman or engineer;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and/or EPLAN;
- VOL-VCA (Safety for Operational Supervisors) certificate or the willingness to obtain this;
- Good communication skills, both in Dutch and English.
What we offer
- Salary and associated employment conditions in line with the market;
- The option to discuss the possibilities within your benefits package, for example concerning your number of days off;
- Various opportunities to develop yourself;
- A team of committed colleagues at Stratt+ that supports you in your development with a personal approach;
- Together we will discuss your wishes and further fill in your benefits package.
Will you join our team?
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Contact us now!