We are looking for an experienced and ambitious manager for a renowned player in the industry. In this position you guarantee the continuity and overall quality of the available assets within the organisation.
Would you like to contact us directly?
With your clear vision, you are able to ensure that the necessary maintenance is carried out on time. For this purpose, you are in close contact with Maintenance and Reliability Engineers, among others. Together you determine and anticipate possible bottlenecks. In addition, you also manage a multidisciplinary maintenance team. Furthermore, you are responsible for:
- Determining strategic maintenance objectives;
- Determining budgets;
- Coaching and supervising employees;
- Updating maintenance systems;
- Proposing innovation opportunities.
- Hbo degree (university for applied sciences) or higher in a relevant field (for example Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering);
- At least five years of relevant work experience;
- Valid VOL-VCA (Safety for Operational Supervisors) certificate;
- Good communication skills, both in Dutch and English;
- Familiarity with applicable legislation and regulations.
What we offer
- Salary and associated employment conditions in line with the market;
- The option to discuss the possibilities within your benefits package, for example concerning your number of days off;
- Various opportunities to develop yourself;
- A team of committed colleagues at Stratt+ that supports you in your development with a personal approach;
- Together we will discuss your wishes and further fill in your benefits package.
Will you join our team?
Are you interested in this position? We look forward to hearing from you!