MECHANICAL ENGINEER / DRAFTSMAN
In this multifaceted position, you design, analyse, and improve various dynamic objects and systems, such as drive technologies, control systems, and thermodynamic installations. For this position it is important that you possess excellent problem-solving skills.
Would you like to contact us directly?
You are responsible for creating and developing drawings, specifications, quotations, and manuals. You ensure that these designs are immediately ready to use for production purposes. To achieve this, you work closely with project leaders, engineers, and other stakeholders. Together, you aim for the best results. Furthermore, you are responsible for:
- The administrative side of projects;
- Designing products based on the customers’ needs and applicable standards;
- Archiving technical documentation according to applicable standards;
- Reporting on the progress and cost control of projects.
- Hbo degree (university for applied sciences), preferably in the field of Mechanical Engineering;
- Experience with 3D drawing packages, such as AutoCAD;
- Good communication skills, both in Dutch and English;
- You have good coordinating and communication skills and are customer-oriented;
- A couple of years of relevant work experience is a plus.
What we offer
- Salary and associated employment conditions in line with the market;
- The option to discuss the possibilities within your benefits package, for example concerning your number of days off;
- Various opportunities to develop yourself;
- A team of committed colleagues at Stratt+ that supports you in your development with a personal approach;
- Together we will discuss your wishes and further fill in your benefits package.
Will you join our team?
Do you want to work with us? We look forward to hearing from you!