MECHANICAL ENGINEER / DRAFTSMAN
As a Mechanical Engineer / Draftsman, you invent products, processes and systems which you then design, analyze and improve. This specifically concerns dynamic objects and systems, such as drive technologies, control systems and thermodynamic installations.
Would you like to contact us directly?
You will be responsible for making and elaborating drawings, specifications, quotations, manuals and designs. You will ensure that the designs are transferred in such a way that they are ready for production. You will work together with the project leaders, engineers and other parties involved in order to achieve the maximum result with the best quality. You also handle the administrative side of the projects. This includes applicable guidelines, standards, regulations and product applications.
Furthermore, you are responsible for the following:
- Designing products on the basis of customer specifications and in accordance with the applicable standards and resulting requirements;
- Preparation of drawings and documentation for production;
- Archiving technical documentation in accordance with the applicable standards;
- Creation of sketches and designs;
- Reporting on the progress and cost control of projects.
- Completed HBO/HPE, preferably in the field of Mechanical Engineering;
- Experience with 3D drawing packages;
- Coordinating and communicative skills and the ability to work and think in a client-oriented manner;
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Several years of experience is an advantage.
- Salary and corresponding employment conditions in line with the market;
- The possibility to make choices within your salary range, for example in the number of days off;
- Development opportunities;
- A team of driven colleagues at Stratt+ who support you in your development with a personal approach;
- We discuss your wishes with you and further fill in your terms of employment package.
Stratt+ is an organization that has been active for approximately 45 years, in various segments in several technical branches, such as wet and dry infrastructure, manufacturing industry, (renewable) energy and (the technical branch of) the government on a national, provincial, and regional level. We provide capacity at an upper and mid-level. Quality and customization are of great importance to us.
We think in terms of concrete customer solutions. Our employees’ expertise and commitment are, amongst others, what we offer our customers. We often do this on a project basis: for both short-term processes (such as ‘shut-downs’) as long-term processes (such as ‘maintenance’) and even for permanent jobs. Our employees blend in seamlessly into the customer’s organization. That is our strength, that is our +.
Please contact me.