Operations Excellence Manager
In this challenging role you optimize the operational management of a storage and logistics service provider. You ensure that it is safe, ready for the energy transition, and that it continues to meet legal requirements.
You develop, implement, and safeguard the operations management philosophies and systems within the organization. With the Terminal of the Future approach, you focus on optimizing the company in the fields of process automation, inspections, maintenance, and customer focus. You coach your colleagues and report on your work to the COO. Furthermore, you are responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining the Terminal Operations Dashboard (for the KPIs aimed at the operational performance of the various terminals);
- Implementation management;
- Assurance of the Terminal Operations Management System;
- Checking the operational service contracts with regard to, among other things, security and site cleaning;
- Operations competence management: you maintain contacts with HR to ensure the Operations employees have competences for their respective roles;
- In collaboration with Business Development, you develop the best opportunities for business development and ensure that these are in line with existing terminal facilities;
- Selecting and executing continuous improvement projects for and between terminals;
- Developing and consolidating Terminal Masterplans;
- Representing operations in discussions with central departments within the organization such as HR, the Technical Department, and Procurement;
- Exchanging best practices and lessons learned between different terminals;
- Managing the Risk Management System for consolidated operations;
- Communicating technical matters to others;
- Collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders to achieve company goals.
- A master’s degree and the Chartered Engineer qualification;
- 15 to 20 years of experience in a storage, process, and logistics operational environment;
- Experience as an operational manager in a BRZO regulatory environment;
- Broad knowledge of financial concepts, models, and investment proposals;
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English (both spoken and written);
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines;
- Directly developed and implemented business processes and bottom-line performance delivery in an owner operator organization;
- Successfully implemented performance enhancing organizational changes within a rapidly changing business environment;
- Managed asset integrity in the oil and energy sector, process safety and regulatory requirements, industry guidelines, and best practices for terminal and storage operations;
- You are customer- and result-oriented with a focus on timeliness and safety;
- You are an independent self-starter with strong analytical skills;
- And last but not least: you are energetic, decisive, and have a good sense of humour.
What we offer
- Salary and associated employment conditions in line with the market;
- The possibility to make choices within your salary range, for example about your number of days off;
- Various opportunities to develop yourself;
- A team of committed colleagues at Stratt+ that supports you in your development with a personal approach;
- Together we will discuss your wishes and further define your benefits package.
Will you join our team?
Do you want to work with us? We look forward to hearing from you!