You ensure efficient planning at all times and are capable of managing fellow planners and working together with other stakeholders. Thanks to you, projects run smoothly and those involved know exactly where they stand.
Would you like to contact us directly?
You plan your projects completely independently, from the initiation to the delivery of the work. You lead, organise, and coordinate the work of one or more planners. Of course, you take into account that the work is performed according to contractual, technical, economic, and social standards. Furthermore, you are responsible for:
- Collaboration with other departments and services including the use of their capacities, resources, and systems;
- Prioritising during the execution of (parts of) the project;
- Shaping the course of the project;
- Paying the necessary attention to critical sub-projects, situations, and priorities.
- Mbo degree (post-secondary vocational college) in a relevant field (technical or related to process technology);
- At least six years of experience, preferably in the (petro)chemical industry;
- VOL-VCA (Safety for Operational Supervisors) certificate or the willingness to obtain this;
- Good communication skills in Dutch, English, and German (both speaking and writing);
- Category B driving licence (you will work on different projects at varying locations).
What we offer
- Salary and associated employment conditions in line with the market;
- The option to discuss the possibilities within your benefits package, for example concerning your number of days off;
- Various opportunities to develop yourself;
- A team of committed colleagues at Stratt+ that supports you in your development with a personal approach;
- Together we will discuss your wishes and further fill in your benefits package.
Will you join our team?
Are you ready for a new challenge? Contact us now!