A large-scale turnaround? A new construction project? You know how to manage your projects successfully. You are innovative and have a sharp eye which allow you to achieve objectives based on the annual plan.
Would you like to contact us directly?
You will independently set up, plan, and manage various (multidisciplinary) projects in the field of maintenance, new constructions, and conversions. You coordinate work internally and with the client and contact experts where necessary. You also prepare and analyse reports so that you are aware of everything that is going on. Furthermore, you are responsible for:
- Preparing quotes;
- Compliance and implementation of regulations and procedures in the field of internal and external QA/HSE systems;
- The safety of yourself and others;
- The correct use of personal protective equipment;
- The employees assigned to you, who you coach and lead.
- Hbo degree (university for applied sciences) in Engineering or Business Administration;
- At least two years of experience as a project manager;
- Experience as a people manager;
- VOL-VCA (Safety for Operational Supervisors) certificate or the willingness to obtain this;
- Good communication skills, both in Dutch and English.
What we offer
- Salary and associated employment conditions in line with the market;
- The option to discuss the possibilities within your benefits package, for example concerning your number of days off;
- Various opportunities to develop yourself;
- A team of committed colleagues at Stratt+ that supports you in your development with a personal approach;
- Together we will discuss your wishes and further fill in your benefits package.
Will you join our team?
Do you want to work with us? We look forward to hearing from you!