A large-scale turnaround? A new construction project? You know how to manage your projects successfully. With your innovative orientation, you make an important contribution to the development of the vision and strategy. With your keen sense of purpose, you will achieve your objectives based on the annual plan.
Would you like to contact us directly?
Independently acquiring, setting up, planning and managing (multidisciplinary) shutdown projects in the field of regular maintenance, new and refurbished products are aspects you will be working on. You will coordinate matters, internally and with the client and, if necessary you call in internal and external experts. The preparation of reports and analyses ensure that you know what is going on.
You are also responsible for the following:
- Preparing quotations;
- Compliance with and implementation of regulations and procedures in the field of internal and external QA/VGWM systems;
- The safety of yourself and others;
- The correct use of personal protective equipment;
- The employees assigned to you, whom you coach and lead.
- Completed HBO/HPE (Bachelor’s or Bachelor of Science degree) in Engineering or Business Administration;
- At least 2 years of experience as a Project Manager;
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English;
- Experience as a people manager;
- Sense of strategic considerations and organizational relationships;
- Customer orientation and feeling for business interests;
- Accuracy, flexibility and responsibility;
- Analytical working and evaluation skills;
- Salary and corresponding employment conditions in line with the market;
- The possibility to make choices within your salary range, for example in the number of days off;
- Development opportunities;
- A team of driven colleagues at Stratt+ who support you in your development with a personal approach;
- We discuss your wishes with you and further fill in your terms of employment package.
Stratt+ is an organization that has been active for approximately 45 years, in various segments in several technical branches, such as wet and dry infrastructure, manufacturing industry, (renewable) energy and (the technical branch of) the government on a national, provincial, and regional level. We provide capacity at an upper and mid-level. Quality and customization are of great importance to us.
We think in terms of concrete customer solutions. Our employees’ expertise and commitment are, amongst others, what we offer our customers. We often do this on a project basis: for both short-term processes (such as ‘shut-downs’) as long-term processes (such as ‘maintenance’) and even for permanent jobs. Our employees blend in seamlessly into the customer’s organization. That is our strength, that is our +.
Please contact me.