You are a true procurement specialist, whether it concerns outsourcing or finding new products and services that fit your projects and the company. In addition, you are business-oriented and like to work in a team.
You purchase the necessary resources, such as larger packages, standard materials, installations, semi-finished products, and (main) components. You monitor delivery obligations and contract agreements with suppliers. In addition, you manage the procurement process for components and systems and outsourcing. Naturally, you keep a close eye on prices and market developments. Furthermore, you are responsible for:
- Investigating market developments and possible partnerships;
- Negotiations within the remit of your position;
- Measurable results;
- Implementing improvements within the sales process;
- Process control and analysis.
- Hbo degree (university for applied sciences), preferably in a technical field;
- Nevi I certificate or an equivalent procurement training;
- Two to five years of relevant work experience (preferably in a technical environment such as Civil or Mechanical Engineering);
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
- Good communication skills, both in Dutch and English.
What we offer
- Salary and associated employment conditions in line with the market;
- The option to discuss the possibilities within your benefits package, for example concerning your number of days off;
- Various opportunities to develop yourself;
- A team of committed colleagues at Stratt+ that supports you in your development with a personal approach;
- Together we will discuss your wishes and further fill in your benefits package.
Will you join our team?
Are you ready for the next step in your career? Contact us now!