You are responsible for quality checks and warranty. You have an eye for detail and know which standards must be met. During you work day you check the work performed and prepare the corresponding documentation.
Would you like to contact us directly?
In addition to your operational tasks, you are responsible for managing your team members while they carry out their daily work, such as welding and/or removing pipelines. You prepare associated reports and documentation based on the work performed to see whether it meets the quality requirements. Furthermore, you are responsible for:
- Checking for (metallurgical) corrosion, erosion, and oxidation;
- Creating and updating LISLs, WPSs, and welding books;
- Supervising external investigations, such as NDTs, external audits, and surveys;
- Reporting to the QC Coordinator or QC Manager.
- Mbo degree (post-secondary vocational college) in Mechanical Engineering and several years of work experience;
- Knowledge of welding procedures and pressure testing;
- Additional certificates such as CSWIP, VTW-2, IWT or IWS;
- VOL-VCA (Safety for Operational Supervisors) certificate or the willingness to obtain this;
- Good communication skills, both in Dutch and English.
What we offer
- Salary and associated employment conditions in line with the market;
- The option to discuss the possibilities within your benefits package, for example concerning your number of days off;
- Various opportunities to develop yourself;
- A team of committed colleagues at Stratt+ that supports you in your development with a personal approach;
- Together we will discuss your wishes and further fill in your benefits package.
Will you join our team?
Are you ready for a new challenge? Contact us now!