In this dynamic position you will mainly work in the Botlek region, on various construction, conversion, and renovation projects. You are directly responsible for the foremen and you also indirectly manage welders, fitters, and mechanics.
Would you like to contact us directly?
You manage a group of approximately 10 FTE for the entire discipline of mechanical engineering. This includes rotating, piping, mechanical, and static. Your day starts with distributing the work packages. After that, you check the quality of the work performed. In addition, you ensure that your team always works safely. Furthermore, you are responsible for:
- Managing contractors on site;
- Applying for work permits;
- Reporting to the Project Manager.
- Mbo degree (post-secondary vocational college) in Mechanical Engineering;
- Several years of work experience and relevant knowledge;
- VOL-VCA (Safety for Operational Supervisors) certificate or the willingness to obtain this;
- Good communication skills, both in Dutch and English.
What we offer
- Salary and associated employment conditions in line with the market;
- The option to discuss the possibilities within your benefits package, for example concerning your number of days off;
- Various opportunities to develop yourself;
- A team of committed colleagues at Stratt+ that supports you in your development with a personal approach;
- Together we will discuss your wishes and further fill in your benefits package.
Will you join our team?
Are you interested in this position? We look forward to hearing from you!